
Holland turned 6 on Monday and was so happy it "finally" came. She said lots of other kids are already six mom. We had a lot of fun with her. We had all of her gifts from her Grandparents. Pink cake and pink frosting. Holland loves pink. We also played Disney Sorry. It was a great night. On to the party on Saturday.



Necklace Brittin made out of a shell.

Holland loved the purse that Nana gave her complete with lip gloss. Yeah! Mom wasn't so happy but Holland was.


It is always fun when Dad sings Happy Birthday. He can't carry a tune and sounds awful! But he belts it out for all to hear.







It is so good to see how happy you guys are. Everyone has grown so much and I can't believe Holland is 6! I am still working on getting some pictures taken to put on my blog for you to see. Hopefully soon.... I know, I know, Christmas is coming too, ha! It really is. LOL. Love you. Leslie
ReplyDelete