Our Family A Little Older

Our Family A Little Older

Our Family

Our Family
Holland decided to do a funny face picture without telling the rest of the family. This is my favorite picture!

Monday, February 12, 2018

So we are moving.....

So over last few weeks Shawn and I have been praying about moving.  After my mom pulled her crap at Christmas it set me back.  I was depressed and frustrated with my situation.  I am so tired of dealing with her antics.  Shawn said maybe we should move.  I decided to pray.  I was told to read Al Fox Carraway's book More than the Tattooed Mormon.  That book I sware is for me.  She wrote it for me.  I found all of my answers there.  All of the encouragement needed to do this.  It is amazing.  I loved her book.  I loved the joy that radiated out of her book.  She is so happy and positive and just an amazingly uplifting person.  Her book has helped me to see that what ever He has for us in his plan it is better than the plan I have for myself.  To put God first in everything and all will work out better than we think it will.  So we are moving.

I wanted to move to St. George close to my friend Julie. As I prayed about where to go I felt Idaho is where He wants us.   He has told me that it is for the safty of my family.  He told me that if we stay my family will keep taking hits (so to speak) from my parents and sisters and it will weaken my family.  The Lord doesn't want that to happen and neither do I.  My children have special roles here and I need to protect them and build them so they can accomplish what they need.  This move isn't for me.  It is for them.  I have to protect them.  I would sacrifice and stay and deal with all of this for them if it was right but it isnt.  So we are moving.

Shawn sent me a link and suggestion to read a few articles.  I read them and the Lord also told me that he has a work for us in Idaho.  I keep hoping that "this is the last move" but the Lord has told me to stop getting attached to places.  He has work for us and lessons for us to learn.  I don't think this is the last move.  I always hoped I would be able to give my kids what I had.  I lived in the same house most of my life.  I lived in one house from the time I was 4 till I was 18.  I had all the same friends well mostly and my life was very stable and the same.  Shawn moved a lot.  He hated it and had a hard time making friends because of it.  I want my kids to be happy.  I have been told that what is there is better than here.  I am hanging on to that tight.  I want my kids to be happy.  I want them to have friends but I also know that the Lord wants those things too.  He has my kids in mind in all of this.  I know he will help them.  I am praying right now that he will prepare them because this is going to be difficult to tell them.  They are so happy.

I trust in the Lord and in His plan for me.  I love him and know He is going to give me great blessings for doing what He asks. So we are moving.  More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment