
Just a quick picture before we left with my Grandparents. I love them so much. They have been such a support to me. I get to stay with them every time I go to Utah and I look forward to it every time! My Grandpa can't drive anymore but he keeps his car so that I can use it. They kick anyone who stays with them out of the basement during the time I am there. They even told my Dad (their son) that if he was going to stay with them during the time he is building his house he will have to go stay in a Hotel or with one of my sisters for the time I am visiting. Now that is love. I love them so much and I am so grateful that they are in my life.



They are all so grown up! You are going to be in trouble SO soon with your girls- so pretty.
ReplyDelete