
Chloe and Brittin up and ready to go! They were excited even though they had to get up at 6am. Chloe gets to start seminary soon...5am! I have to put this little plug in too. Chloe is on her way to a possible 4.0 for her first semester and Brittin is in line for a 3.6! They are both doing so well!! I am so proud of how hard they are working to get good grades!!

Backpack..check..sparkley shirt..check..."hair in a side ponytail"...check...twinkle toes shoes....CHECK! Check her out she was the most sparkley girl at school that day. She picked out the outfit. Oh and just to let you know Dominick was very jealous about Holland's sparkley shoes so I went looking for a pair to please him. No such luck. I want him to learn to tie his shoes this year and all the light up shoes for boys were Velcro so I landed these "super fast shoes" for him and I told him they would make him run faster. Well he loves them and shows everyone how fast he can run in them. He is "super fast!!" So dang cute!! And just so you all know... He can tie his shoes by himself now! Yay Dominick!!

It's all about the shoes and apparently these are the ones to get. When we went shopping she walked into the store and headed straight back to the kid section talking the whole way about the sparkley twinkle toes and the have to light up Mom! Well here they are. The loudest, brightest, most sparkley shoes Holland could find. Did you expect anything less from Holland....really?!

In front of Hawthorn Elementary. Ready for her first day of First Grade. She would only let me get 1 picture before she got annoyed with me.


Holland's classroom. Her teacher is Mrs. Adkins. She was so excited. Again really annoyed that I was waisting precious time taking pictures. There were so many other priorities...like the class pet. A FAT bunny in the corner of the room that occupied her attention the min. she walked in. After this picture she walked away from me to go see the bunny and didn't even noticed that I left. Gotta love that big girl.

I already miss my kids. I look forward to when they come home everyday. It's hard to believe that Dominick goes next year!



Super cute pictures of the kids! And I always love to re-read the funny comments on the side of your blog!
ReplyDelete