So we are a week out from Christmas and everything is getting back to normal. I have been sick so I have been in bed for what seemed like forever. Saturday Brittin got her mission call. She was so excited. Unfortunately Shawn picked up a trip last week that would pay us a lot of money. We couldn't turn it down. So because he picked that up and Brittin's call came earlier than expected he wasn't here for it. She had a party on Sunday and had a lot of support. So many people came!! She is going to the Long Beach California mission speaking Spanish. She leaves February 28! I am in awe! I have a kid old enough to go on a mission!! My life is in so much change right now. I feel like I am just stepping back and watching from the sidelines. I am so excited for Brittin. This is something she has been working toward for 2+ years and it is finally here. She has a boyfriend that is home for Christmas. Trayson has been such a great person for her. Honestly Shawn and I are hoping he will stick around and be here when she gets home. We can tell he truly loves her. I know this will be hard to be apart but I think a mission will be really good for Britt. She needs it to help her grow up and get focused. She is such an amazing kid and I admire her greatly but she struggles to focus in on something and I really feel a mission will help with that. I am so excited to see the growth that comes from this adventure of hers.
Chloe and Austin are done. I am not sure what happened but I feel he has transgressed badly. He turned on her in such a way that he is trying to hate her. I am concerned about her because of the things Patrice said to her. I feel like they are sticking with her and this thing with Austin didn't help. She is planning to go to a new ward soon and I am hoping she dates heavily. I think she needs to see that she is pretty and fun and that people want to be around her. I pray that the Lord will help her see this.
Holland just completed Annie and loved it. She is really enjoying doing plays and is already making plans for the next one. She is happy. She loves this school and the friends she has made. I am so happy to see her so happy. I think she has finally figured out she needs to spread her friendship out instead of having a best friend. She seems happier since doing this.
Dominick loves school. He has an all boys class and has made friends. Rylie is his friend of choice right now. They seem to really get along. He is doing so well and has decided not to transfer to the school Holland goes to. He plays with John and Ben after school and really seems settled.. He loves this neighborhood. Dominick has started piano and loves it. I think we finally found something that fits. He practises on his own and looks forward to lessons every week. I love seeing him happy.
Dallin is doing really well. He is reading and likes school. He doesn't like to get up in the morning which is funny because he has been an early riser his whole life. It's fun to watch him. He is so full of life and super active. He will be the sports kid as he gets older. He has so many friends and has been running around the neighborhood since he was 2. He is such a great kid and I am so grateful we finally got him here.
I am so blessed. I just can't express the love I have for my family. Shawn is such an amazing husband and I love and admire him greatly. He is so good to me and takes care of our family. I can feel his love and I am so grateful I have him in my life. I love my life. I love my kids. I love being a mom. It makes me so happy!! On to a new year with new adventures and surprises. Life is good.
7 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment