Yay! I'm so excited that you've joined me in the blogging world! I'll have to show you the cute books I make from my blog. They are just like scrapbooks, but MUCH easier and cheaper! If you lost it, my blog address is ellefsen-family.blogspot.com.
OK, Shelf Discovery is me, Brenda. For some reason when I set up our blog it messed that up. Yippee, now I get to figure that one out. Can I borrow Chloe?!! :)
Dallin: Dad do wish you were little so you could have pokemon cards like me?
Dallin: While waiting very patiently for Brittin to wipe his nose. When done he said "Thanks for waisting my time Britt.
Dallin: While eating his salad for dinner he asked " Mom you should have gotten those tiny square thingys. Croutons
Dallin: Brittin!! Do I have a mustache? B. Umm yes? D. Oh darn and ran into wash it off.
Dallin: Mom when I am 18 I am going to grow a mustache. ME: Dallin you will be on a mission then and you can't have a mustache on a mission. Dallin: Oh well then I will grow a mustache when I get home then.
Dallin: Brooke told me when you turn 5 you get to rip out your teeth.
Dallin: Decided to go to the store with his little friends. Luckily a ward member turned him around half way there.
Dallin: Picked up a guitar and said "Lets roll!"
Dallin: Mom I just really love you. He says this 50 times everyday. I hope he never stops.
2014
Holland: I am seeing lots of people from church. I just saw one of the Bishop's Priesthoods!
Dominick: I am cold. See I have freezing bumps!
Holland: We were watching Now and Then the other night. Holland watched as one of the characters, who happened to be pregnant, sat on a chair and propped up her feet. She put a bowl of something on her stomach and began to eat out of it. Holland said "Mom you could do that. You can sit like that and put food on your stomach. You can eat off your stomach. It's like you have your own little table. It really isn't fair."
Holland: After reading a book about firefighters Holland announced she is going to be a firefighter. "Because you get those big coats in the winter that keep you warm." When I reminded her that she wanted to be a surfer she said "No they don't get paid."
Holland: After watching sole surfer Holland has decided she is going to be a professional surfer. She said she will learn at Bear Lake.
Dominick: Dominick was really good one day when I went to lunch with a friend. I promised him a treat. He picked a shake at McDonald's. I stole a sip and he laughed. I said I get a sip k? He said I always give sips to everyone but Dad. I said why? He said cuz he always takes big sips and big bites. lol
2011 Dominick: We were eating sausage patties for breakfast and Holland said "I love these!" Dominick said "What are they" I told him they were sausages. He looked at me and said "Why did you squish em?"
Dominick: "Mom will you turn on smeshimee street for me?" Sesame street
Dominick: "Mom I want some banatoes." (tomatoes)
Dominick: Dominick just learned to ride a two wheeler and said after he stopped. I am so pressed I can ride a two wheeled bike!
Dominick: Mom I am a good mow lawner
Dominick: Dominick spilled his bubbles and wanted me to fix it. I filled his little container with dish soap and handed it back to him. He said "Mom you are a genius!"
Holland: We were talking about the primary chorister when Holland piped in ..."Oh she is the one who is teaching us to sing in cursive." Sign language.
Dominick: Dominick and Holland are fighting over a toy that belongs to Holland. Dominick yells out "Weepers Losers!"
Dominick: Fighting about eating again Dominick said "Oh it's just so rough."
Dominick: In his best efforts to convince us he ate enough for a snack said "Mom yestermorning I ate all of my dinner."
Dominick: "Mom is today fast Sunday?" Me- no. Dominick- Oh so it's slow Sunday.
2010 Holland: Holland came out of her room all excited "Mom do you know what Aleece Novy Nov means?...It means Merry Christmas!"
Holland: You know those red dots on your tongue? Well they are called tasty bugs. I didn't even know we had bugs on our tongues.
Dominick: I walked into Dominick's room while he was playing with a friend. They had all of the toys dumped in the middle of the room. I said "Wow I think we need to pick up some of this." Dominick quickly responded "Mom we are playing garbage!" It was then that I saw the organization of the piles and the two dump trucks full of toys driving to the dump that was clearly in the middle of the floor. Silly Mom.
Dominick: Is your birthday tomorrow after tomorrow?
Holland: I got new legs today. I can do this with them! She kicked really high. Me: wow how did you get new legs? Holland: They just pulled them off.
Holland: "Mom! I dashed off the bus cuz I really need to tell you something! Did you know if you take a seed from an apple it will grow into an apple tree?"
Dominick: While on a walk on the trail a truck drove past us on the service road. Dominick said "Mom look, he is taking a walk in his car."
Holland: "This book isn't too shabby."
Dominick: While playing his cars video game Dominick said "Mom I totally just won the pissing cup!"
Holland: "Mom do you have zit medicine? I need zit medicine because I have a zit in my nose. Is it a zit or is it called a zip?"
Brittin: While watching an episode of Full House, Brittin asks "Mom, did you watch this show when you were young?" Me, "Yes" Brittin, "Were motorcycles and cars invented yet?"
Chloe: While watching the Cosby Show Chloe asks..." Mom way back then did everyone dress that nice?" Way back then!
Holland: We were at Cici's Pizza last night and Brittin was getting Holland some Ranch to dip her bread in and she asked her to ask me if she should get light ranch or regular. Holland asked me "Mom do you want light ranch or dark ranch."
Holland: "When are we going to get one of those fly squisher things so we can smack them down with it?
Dominick: I was telling Brittin her grades this morning, all A's and Dominick said "Oh yeah, uh huh, Oh yeah, uh huh!"
Dominick: Dominick was getting into my cutting bag with my scissors and clippers. I quickly said NO to him and his response was "You're always saying no."
Dominick: "Mom, you're the best cooker. Mom, you're the best cleaner. Mom, you're the best maker."
Holland: "Mom, your room is a madaster....no daster. I can't say new words very well."
Brittin: "We've never had girl Elders before in our ward." Sister missionaries.
Holland: "Mom I have been watching you drive around all day long and I really think I can do it now."
Holland: "Why do we have bones in our bodies? You know, like chicken bones."
Dominick: Dad "Did you yell at Mom?" Dominick: "Yes. My was re angry at Mom." Dad: "Why?" Dominick: "I just want dinner."
Dominick: Dominick always says "Memer?" He will ask a question and then stick that at the end. Remember?
Dominick: He has learned a new phrase..."Guess What?!" Now every time he talks it begins with guess what!!
Holland: Holland decided a while ago that she was going to be a fairy. She didn't like that having a baby was going to hurt so she found an alternative. When I said I wanted to be a fair too she said I couldn't because I decided to be a Mom and you can't change your mind.
Dominick: I wub you mom!
Holland: Guess what I am going to do. At Bear Lake I am going to poor a bucket of water on Papa (my Dad). I have to be careful because he is a really old man and I don't want to hurt him.
Dominick: Can I tell you a question? Can we go to the park?"
Holland: "Dad are we going to do the R.G.Y.O.S.T.R.A.?" Dad: "What?" Holland: "You know, cake." (spelling it out for us. so cute!)
Holland: "Lets play Wizard of the Bozz."
Holland: "Did you know that hot is spelled H O T! Really it is. I found it in this book see! H O T that spells hot!"
Dominick: "Mom we forgot High Scream!" He was trying to say sunscreen.
Yay! I'm so excited that you've joined me in the blogging world! I'll have to show you the cute books I make from my blog. They are just like scrapbooks, but MUCH easier and cheaper! If you lost it, my blog address is ellefsen-family.blogspot.com.
ReplyDeleteYay! THank you for the invite? Checking in from Orlando but I HAD to see your little home here on the net! Blogging is fun!!
ReplyDeleteYou did it!! And you even got the old posts up. Yippee!! Love it!
ReplyDeleteOK, Shelf Discovery is me, Brenda. For some reason when I set up our blog it messed that up. Yippee, now I get to figure that one out. Can I borrow Chloe?!! :)
ReplyDelete