Our Family A Little Older

Our Family A Little Older

Our Family

Our Family
Holland decided to do a funny face picture without telling the rest of the family. This is my favorite picture!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

First Term...Old post (last year)


First term is almost over and the girls are both doing really well. So far Chloe has A's and B's and Brittin has all A's. Chloe has really worked hard for all the grades she has. She has earned A's in every class as far as we are concerned! Brittin has really surprised herself too. She is getting the hang of school, but maintains she hates music. The teacher "is mean" she says. Chloe is making friends quickly, and has invited 2 of them to Young Women. She is quite the little missionary. She has been an example to all of us. Brittin has a friend who I think is quickly becoming a best friend. She is a cute little girl named Ella. The catch bugs together and during recess she and Ella sit under the shade of a tree and dig for worms. As a mother I am so proud! yuck. Holland is working on her letter but insists she doesn't need help. I think she will be the first child to teach herself to read. Dominick is Mr. destruction. Need I say more. I know you know what I am talking about mom.

Love you all
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment