Our Family A Little Older

Our Family A Little Older

Our Family

Our Family
Holland decided to do a funny face picture without telling the rest of the family. This is my favorite picture!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Our Family!

OK here we go again. I started a blog about a year ago and it frustrated me beyond belief. I am not a computer person. I don't get all of this technical stuff! I hate it really. Well what I hate is that my oldest daughter Chloe can do anything on the computer and her OLD FASHIONED MOTHER can't even set up and do a blog without calling in friends and family for help. So here I am again! I hope this time it is more successful than it was last time. I also am going to add some of my old posts from my old blog so I don't lose them. They were fun and I enjoy the moments so those of you that have already read them too bad and those of you that haven't well you are in for a treat. I have an amazing family and two little comic reliefs to make things interesting. I love all of my cute kids dearly and I hope this turns into a fun journal for all of us to enjoy for years to come. Have fun reading and getting to know my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment