Our Family A Little Older

Our Family A Little Older

Our Family

Our Family
Holland decided to do a funny face picture without telling the rest of the family. This is my favorite picture!

Monday, May 17, 2010

We are having a new Baby!



I just found out the other day that I am going to have baby #5! We are so excited. We decided to tell the girls in a fun way. Shawn and I made a cake and put "Mom is having a baby" on it and covered the cake with tinfoil until we could sit down as a family that evening. We went to Brittin's play that night for school and then came home to have a treat. Kind of a make-shift Family Home Evening. The girls all gathered around the table and we asked Brittin to cut the cake. I was ready to catch the reactions and Brittin thought this was a party for her so she posed for the picture. So cute and it made us laugh. She took off the tinfoil and was shocked at what it said on the cake. Holland's response was "EWW we are having a baby!" Which I am sure goes back to her fear of pain. In the end they were all excited.

On Sunday when we went to church, Holland promptly announced in Primary "My Mom is preganant! So she can't clean the house anymore. She lays around on the couch now." By the way that is so not what is going on. I have had more energy over the last couple of weeks than I have in a long time. I have been Spring cleaning so the pregnancy has come as a huge surprise to me because I am usually so sick and exhausted. Anyway she then told them that is the reason she has chores now. This made me laugh. My little Cinderella. Anyway we are all excited...expecially Holland who walked down the hall of the church saying to anyone who would listen..."My mom is pregagnant my mom is preganant...hey you my mom is preganant!"
Like I have stated before...Holland is our comic relief!

3 comments:

  1. WOW! I wasn't expecting that- CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. I miss that Holland. So does Madi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Five is a great number to have.

    ReplyDelete