Our Family A Little Older

Our Family A Little Older

Our Family

Our Family
Holland decided to do a funny face picture without telling the rest of the family. This is my favorite picture!

Saturday, May 22, 2010

I'm so in love!

Holland got to go to a Birthday party today. This wasn't just anyone's Birthday party though. This was Keenan's Birthday party. Keenan is her little boyfriend from church. She has decided that she is going to marry this little boy. She talks about him all the time and gets gitty when he is in the room. When I told her she was invited to his birthday party she said..."Oh this is my first boy party. What should I wear?" She was so excited she got up at 6:00 am in the morning to pick out her outfit and get dressed. She had such a great time at this little party and when it was time to leave Keenan gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. She was so excited about the kiss she said.."Keenan kissed me on the cheek. I will never wash my cheek again. I am so in love!" So cute! A little bit of a worry if she is this boy crazy now I don't want to see her in a few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment