Chloe went to camp on her Birthday so we weren't able to celebrate for a week. We had a family party complete with games and White cake and hot chocolate pudding. The sad thing is Chloe had to make her own cake because I am so sensitive to smell that I couldn't even make her a cake. I know terible mother but I did try. I just felt that everyone else would enjoy the cake more if I didn't puke in the mix.
Holland's favorite face to make.
We played fish first. We tried to include everyone. Dominick enjoyed picking cards but Holland loved the game.
Chloe's favorite desert is white cake with hot chocolate pudding. That is what she requested for her cake. So that is what she got. Especially since she had to make it I think she should get what she wants ha ha!
After the little ones went bed we got down to business with a game of skipbo. We had a great time! Chloe would have stayed up all night playing that game. Chloe received a lot of money for her birthday so I took her out to spend it. I bet you cant guess what she got??? Chloe loves Arepostale so we went there for her clothes...shocker! She did however find a smokin deal at Old Navy. She found a shirt there for $2.00. What a find! She is very proud of that find. She also bought a book at Barnes and Noble. She loves to read and that is also one of her favortie stores. I think we spent more time in there than at the clothing stores. I love that she loves to read so much. She struggled so in Elementary. I love that she has found a joy in reading. We ended our Mommy and me day with dinner at Chipotle. She hasn't ever been there so it was a treat for her. She loved it. I loved spending time with her. She is such a neat person and I love the young woman she is growing into. She is an example to her sisters and brother who all look up to her. She is a joy and I am so grateful she is my daughter! I love you Chloe.



WOW! 14!! Wish her a happy birthday for me and my little fam here. We wish you all the best! Happy bday Chloe
ReplyDeleteI love that Chloe girl! I'm so glad you had a fun mommy/birthday girl day together!
ReplyDeleteWhite cake and hot chocolate pudding....BEST cake around (next to boston cream pie)
ReplyDeleteCrazy that she is 14! Looks like a fun birthday!
ReplyDelete