Problem! Ahh Shawn isn't home. Not that if he was the would be easier to solve. I bought a pool too big for my van. Solution? Well I could take it back and get the smaller one without the slide. No! I wanted this one. I tried a couple of people in the ward...no luck. What to do??? I called Shawn and he told me to call the neighbors.
I have a cute little old couple that lives across the street from me. They have a truck. Perfect! I called Chloe and had her run across the street and tell them what had happened and plead with them to save me. Luck!! Barbara (the little Grandma to my kids) laughed so hard and said we will be right there. She called me and teased for a min. and said she was coming. They had to get gas and she would be there as soon as they could. So I sat in the shade of my van with the pool out in the middle of the Walmart parking lot. Yes it was hot oh and so much fun. I had A LOT of people stopping to comment. By this I mean..."Did you forget you don't have a truck?" "You should have gotten a truck" "Bet you wish you had a truck..Ha ha ha" Yes I laughed through all of them. There were some kind people that offered to help. It took about a half an hour before Barbara and JC made it and I was so glad to see them. They loaded my pool and Barbara climbed in the van with me and rode home. I love them!!!
When I got home my kids were so excited to get it set up. We all had a great time. Piper even joined us to have some fun in the pool. She loves water and even went down the slide a few times! So much fun!!!



We have the same one! The plastic pool ALWAYS provides Good times!
ReplyDelete