Our Family A Little Older

Our Family A Little Older

Our Family

Our Family
Holland decided to do a funny face picture without telling the rest of the family. This is my favorite picture!

Friday, July 2, 2010

Painted nails


Dominick loves to be "one of the kids." He only has sisters, so to be one of the kids sometimes requires girly activities. The girls decided to paint nails and he wanted to join them. Normally we use clear so you cant tell, but he picked his own colors this time. Red for "light Queen" of course and blue because he loves blue. So Chloe took the opportunity to go all out since he picked the boldest colors in there. She painted his fingers red, toes blue and added sparkle nail polish on top and to finish off....a couple of flowers to make it really cute. A lot of my friends tell me I should worry because he can be found pushing a stroller or playing dress up..and by the way he always wears the Cinderella dress because it is blue. I am not worried. Dominick loves his sisters and just wants to be one of the group. I think it is cute and he always reminds me how much of a boy he is when he rams the stroller into a wall or pushes it down the stairs as hard as he can. I have dents in my walls and trucks and cars everywhere. He is my dirtiest kid and my walls prove it. He is all boy. It is cute that he loves his sisters so much that he wants to be apart of what they are doing too. I think I would worry more if he didn't. My kids love each other and for that I am truly grateful. So for now I am enjoying his silliness, because soon he will find out that "boys don't paint their nails" and this too will go. For now it is fun to see him smile because he is one of them. They always go and play cars, and dinosaurs for him so he gets his time to play what he wants. Fair is fair. I love watching it and I love that my kids get along so well and love to play with each other no matter what it is. I have the best life! So here is Dominick sporting his newly painted nails.









2 comments:

  1. Poor Lance has to deal with the same thing, but I don't think he minds it- which kind of worries me. We did finally just get him to just do clear polish- and that seems to satisfy him- and his Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I can't believe how much your children have grown. What a beautiful family you have. I love you.

    ReplyDelete