I love berry talk. Holland right now is in the phase of berry talk. I love hearing "Mommy I love you berry much." I love this stage. Each of my kids, with the exception of Chloe, has had some sort of speech problem. Holland and Dominick have a lisp and Brittin couldn't say her R's correctly. The came out as W's. I love when they are young and it is ok for them to have these little speech impediments. When Brittin would talk I loved it. It was so cute. "Mom I want some towkey please." She was so little, was I mean still is, but she was tiny and her special little way of talking will forever be a fond memory for me. When she was 7 we had to teach it out of her so she wouldn't get teased. She was schooling at home and she started realizing that R had a different sound when she was actually spelling the words. I will never forget the day she said "Oh it's teruck not twuck." When she saw how truck was spelled and relized the sounds of letters actually helped to spell the word.
I just love little kids. I love the way they talk. It makes them unique. I love listening to Holland. I know that soon we will have to teach the lisp and the berry talk out of her, but for now I am just going to enjoy this stage. They grow up way to fast and that makes me berry sad. I love my little ones. I wish they could stay little longer. As one of my favorite song says..."Let them be little, for their only that way for a while." I love little.
7 years ago



me too.
ReplyDelete