Our Family A Little Older

Our Family A Little Older

Our Family

Our Family
Holland decided to do a funny face picture without telling the rest of the family. This is my favorite picture!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Chloe's piano recital

Chloe had her recital tonight. She has practiced her songs so carefully. She played "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas" and a piece from Bach. I am always amazed at her ability. She decided to take a class called Jazz Band and also take piano lessons after school. We aren't able to pay for them so Chloe has been babysitting to pay for her lessons. I am so impressed with her drive to do this. Her Jazz Band class was a little advanced for her. Her teacher was unsure Chloe could handle it and quite frankly so were we. She seemed so stressed and she was having a hard time keeping up. Thanks to her wonderful piano teacher and her drive to do it and do it right Chloe was able to not only catch up but in piano she started at level 2 at the beginning of the summer and her teacher just moved her up to level 4. She skipped a level! She plays beautifully and we all love to listen to her.

Tonight was amazing. She played beautifully and did so well. I was so proud. I love to listen to her practice. She loves to play classical music but the Jazz she has been playing has been really fun to watch and listen to. My girls absolutely amaze me with their talents in music. I look forward to seeing how far they can go. I am such a proud mother.

2 comments:

  1. um....why hasn't she played for me over the phone? mom says she sounded great

    ReplyDelete