
After we went home and opened a game. Operation! This is the funnest game! My kids had so much fun! A game all of us could play.







Piper was very confused by the noises of this game especially when the dog would bark. She would bark back. She was so confused.

I have to say this was one of the best Christmas Eve's we have ever had. We truly miss family but this day with just us was so nice. The kids all got to open their first gift of the season. Pj's from Nana. The all looked so cute. Merry Christmas!



OH...I am so glad you guys had fun. we missed you. glad you had a nice christmas. you guys really look like you have a lot of fun at home together. Love you all so much
ReplyDeleteWe so missed you guys....glad things went well for you....
ReplyDeleteLooks like it was fun nonetheless! Yay! BTW....Operation, yeah that game creeps me out. I always buzz the side! lol
ReplyDelete