Our Family A Little Older

Our Family A Little Older

Our Family

Our Family
Holland decided to do a funny face picture without telling the rest of the family. This is my favorite picture!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Christmas

Christmas morning was a little lonely this year without Shawn here. We decided to have Santa come to our house on the following Monday so Shawn could join us for Christmas. So after some talking we came up with some ideas on how to make Christmas a fun day even without Santa.

We decided all the Grandma gifts would be opened on "The real Christmas" and Santa gifts on "Our Christmas". The girls had a great time. The girls didn't know they were going to open any presents. When I told them they were so excited. They opened games from Grandma Janae, Toy Story 3 from Nana, and some more games from Grandma Weedn.







Chloe and Brittin both got Shoes from Grandma Love, Holland got a Barbie, and Dominick got a remote control car. He loved it.


Brittin sporting her "really cute boots"










We had a pajama day and watched movies and played games and ate yummy food all day. We made little pizzas for dinner. It was a nice relaxing day. That is all it really felt like. It really didn't feel like Christmas to us. Shawn wasn't here. It was difficult. We all looked forward to Monday so we could have our REAL Christmas together.

2 comments:

  1. Your family is growing so fast! I am glad you were able to make Christmas work. The way you did it was great. Miss you and Love you.

    P.S. My son did something to my camera, so pictures I took are not downloading on my computer. I'm working on it though. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. In that first picture I thought Brittin was Chloe- they are starting to look more and more alike!
    I am glad you had such a wonderful holiday despite the joyous holiday re-adjusting us pilots families have to deal with!

    ReplyDelete