Our Family A Little Older

Our Family A Little Older

Our Family

Our Family
Holland decided to do a funny face picture without telling the rest of the family. This is my favorite picture!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Bathroom remodel

My Christmas present from Shawn is that he is remodeling my bathroom. I have been embarrassed of our bathroom in the hall since we moved in. The guy that owned the house before allowed water to sit on the floor too long around the sink and toilet. It created a yellow ring around the base of the toilet that wont come off. It looked like someone had peed on the floor and I just didn't clean it up. I have hated it for years. This year we pooled our Christmas money together and Shawn started right after Christmas. Here are the before pictures. I will have to add the after pictures as soon as it is complete. We are still trying to put the sink back in and it is proving to be difficult.

Dominick loves when Shawn works on things in the house because he is a good Dad and lets him help. I love watching it. It's so dang cute!


"We working re hard huh Dad"


3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the DONE pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remodeling is fun! How exciting for you! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like our Unscheduled re-model, but our damage was quite extensive! I am so glad it is done though!

    ReplyDelete