Our Family A Little Older

Our Family A Little Older

Our Family

Our Family
Holland decided to do a funny face picture without telling the rest of the family. This is my favorite picture!

Friday, June 10, 2011

Dominick and Spring Soccer

This year we signed Dominick and Holland up for Spring Soccer. We had a real Spring this year so a lot of the games were cold. Dominick had a blast! He practiced in the kitchen with his basket ball. He and his little buddy Logan were on the same team and were the cutest boys there! I had so much fun watching him play. He would come and tell me every time he got a goal. He was even more excited when he made a goal in the goal at the side of the field. This was the most fun I have ever had! I loved watching all the kids chase the ball at once. I laughed so hard when Dominick made a goal for the other team. His couch told him to go the other way so he took it upon himself to tell everyone that the goal was the other way...even the other team. It was so fun and I haven't laughed that hard in a long time! Can't wait for next year!




















2 comments:

  1. WAy to go Dominick! So cute...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had the same enthusiasm and energy your son has in those pictures.

    ReplyDelete