Our Family A Little Older

Our Family A Little Older

Our Family

Our Family
Holland decided to do a funny face picture without telling the rest of the family. This is my favorite picture!

Monday, September 10, 2012

Dominick's 5th Birthday

My little boy turned 5 this year! I can't believe my baby is 5. I decided this year Dominick would have a party. Mostly because he kept telling my who he was inviting to his Birthday party. I couldn't just not plan one. So I did. Well kind of anyway. I called all the moms of his little friends and told them I was taking Dominick to McDonald's for his Birthday and he would love it if they came along for a little non-stress birthday party. Being 8 months pregnant that is all that I could do. It worked well. Well until he found out I did not invite Sarah. Sarah was part of the preschool I helped with this year. All the boys and Sarah which of course they all had a little crush on. 

Anyway when he found out that I hadn't invited her he made me call that morning to make sure she would be there. Of course her mom was busy that day and wasn't going to be able to bring her. When I told Dominick this he told me "Mom you should call Thomas' mom and tell her to go get Sarah and bring her" So there you go I did as he asked and Sarah came to the party. Dominick was happy and they all had a great time. We of course had our family party complete with Dad's amazing singing of the traditional Birthday song. It wouldn't be a birthday without it. Love my little guy who isn't so little anymore. 5 Wow!! He is getting so big but he will always be my baby boy!! 






















Dominick's Party at McDonald's.  Complete with Sarah per his request. lol
 I love his smile!
left to right Camden, Thomas, Dominick, Sarah, Logan (Dominick's best friend)

No comments:

Post a Comment