Our Family A Little Older

Our Family A Little Older

Our Family

Our Family
Holland decided to do a funny face picture without telling the rest of the family. This is my favorite picture!

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Brittin Graduated!






Brittin Graduated!  I can't believe I have 2 out of High School now.  There are so many changes taking place in my life I just can't keep up.  While Brittin is graduating Dallin is preparing for kindergarten.  Brittin's plan is to go on a mission.  She turns 19 in February so that means in November she will be getting her papers ready to turn in.  I am so excited to see what she does with the life ahead of her.  She is so amazing.  She is so close to the spirit and I couldn't be happier with the person she has become.  I must have done something right.  She is so thoughtful, a spiritual giant, friendly, funny, fun to be around, people flock to her because of who she is. I am so grateful for her. She is the one that brings joy and laughter into our home. It wouldn't be the same without her.  I love this girl and I am so proud of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment