7 years ago
Sunday, June 11, 2017
Sad
Today has been a little emotional for me. I am doing a lot better with this seperation with my family but every once and a while it catches me off guard. Today is that day. I went to church and the topic in almost every area of church was family and depending on and serving family. This subject is really hard for me. With my family not coming to help at all and then telling me I should hire maids and a nanny to take care of my family. This is something that has been hanging around in my head the last couple of days. Why doesn't my family want to help. Melanie says its because we were never taught to help each other but to me that is just another excuse saying I just don't want to so I am going to blame it on Mom. My mom has a lot do with all of this but we are all adults now and have been to church....at least most of us. We have all learned what they teach. Love, serve, love serve. That is what is taught every week and also what is taught in conference. Look for ways to serve your neighbors, look for ways to serve your family. Its all very simple. I get it. Why doesn't my family. I grew up in the same family and I see needs. Maybe not as much with my family but I think most of that is no one talks about what they need. I do though. I tell my mom what I need and all I get is I am too busy. I am so tired of hearing that word. I wish I could get rid of that word. We shouldn't be telling or even hinting that we are too busy to help at all. Especially with family. There is always a way to work something out. Just my rant for today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment