Our Family A Little Older

Our Family A Little Older

Our Family

Our Family
Holland decided to do a funny face picture without telling the rest of the family. This is my favorite picture!

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Dallin Turned 5!


Dallin turned 5!  He has been counting down for weeks.  He said on his birthday "Today is my birthday but I am not 5 yet.  I don't turn 5 until I have my 5 candle and we sing Happy Birthday" He is stubborn, still has a belly laugh, his best friends are Brooke and Cole. He loves to play the WII and he thinks Dominick is the best big brother. I love when he puts his arm around Dominck and says "We are brothers right Dominick?"  He rides his bike faster than any kid on the street because he has been riding since he was 2.  He is fearless except for spiders, well and scary butterflies.  He is tender hearted and is the first to say I love you.  My favorite is when he says "Mom I just really love you." He is obsessed with Harry Potter right now and hums the theme song everyday.  He loves church, well correction he loves primary and every week after Sacrament he says "I know where my class is." as he runs off the primary.  This boy brings so much joy to our family.  I love him so much!! I am so grateful we finally got our little caboose.

No comments:

Post a Comment