Our Family A Little Older

Our Family A Little Older

Our Family

Our Family
Holland decided to do a funny face picture without telling the rest of the family. This is my favorite picture!

Friday, April 23, 2010

Dominick's 3rd Birthday!








My little boy turned 3 on April 13! I can't believe how much he has grown. I just started buying 4T clothes for this child!

Dominick LOVES hamburgers! He can eat 2 in one sitting and still is hungry just minutes later. We took Dominick to McDonald's of course! Right did I really have to even say that? What 3 year old would want to go there for his birthday? Anyway he had such a great time! We were babysitting that day so it was like a little Birthday party for him..complete with friends.

Later on that evening we had cake and ice cream and he got a bike as his gift. It is red and has rocket written on the side which he promptly used to name his bike "My rocket ship bike" I think it is so cute. He is still learning the coordination it takes to ride a bike but he loves it. The first thing he wants to do in the morning is ...."can I go ride my rocket ship bike?"

The Grandma's all sent money for Dominick this year due to the cost of shipping a present. I took all his money and Dominick and we went to Walmart on a toy shopping spree. He walked past the Barbies and said "those are for girls mom" Shawn would be so proud! He found the car isle and said "these are for boys!" Surprise surprise he picked out a Lightning McQueen racer. I saw all the pieces and quickly talked him into a toy that had roads and gas stations and garages. Not so many pieces and I knew he would love it. He he was happy but still had money to spend so he walked over to the cars and I showed him Doc from Cars. He looked at it and said "no I want Lite Queen." I told him he already has 6 at home. He didn't care and insisted on Lite Queen. So now he has 7. He also got a bowling game and then he saw the little Nerf darts and said "I need these for my gun." I checked and sure enough he had enough for all of it...so we got the darts for his gun...which I might add are all lost again! This truly was a shopping spree and he has had a great time playing with his stash! Thanks to all the gifts from his Grandparents. He loved picking out his toys. He knew what he wanted and we were done in about 10 min. None of my other kids are that good. I had such a good time that day with my little boy. I have so much fun being his Mom. I am so grateful that he is part of our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment