
My baby boy turned 4 this month. I can't believe he is growing up so fast! It seems like just yesterday I was bringing him home and now he is 4!!
We had a little family party for him this year. Melanie was visiting from Utah that week so she and Easton were able to join in the fun. Dominick's Birthday is on April 13th but Shawn wasn't going to be home that day and we had Soccer then next night so we celebrated Dominick's birthday for family night.
The kids always get to choose what we are going to have for dinner on their birthday. Dominick loves pizza so that is what he chose for dinner. We had cake, which he chose the flavor and even decorated by himself. Well Brittin wrote the words and he did all of the decorating. He had so much fun. After we opened his presents. The big gift was a battery for his 4 wheeler outside. I knew this wouldn't be really fun to open so I got him some play dough and Shawn insisted on getting him a bow and arrow set. He opened that and looked at us like we were crazy. Shawn pulled it out and showed him how to use it. It was too hard and Dominick hates it. FAILED gift number 1. Then he opened the play dough to which he looked at me and asked if we had any other presents for him. FAILED gift number 2. We did however get his battery the next day and finally got him on his 4 wheeler. He was so happy to have it. Finally success!!
I love my little boy.
Favorites:
Favorite food- Pizza
Favorite toy- Cars (mostly lightning McQueen)
Favorite movie- Toy Story free
Favorite friend- Logan
Favorite thing to do- play with my toys
Favorite animal- my dog
Favorite person- Mom (had to ask)








We put the battery in the 4 wheeler on his birthday. I have never seen him so happy! He was so excited to get on it! He loves it!!!



Happy Birthday Dominick!!



That was good times! I love that he insisted on eating off the "special plate" the entire week. way to make the birthday last as long as possible dominick
ReplyDeleteWell don't you have birthdays that last all week. Come on my birthdays last all month! lol
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT!!!! Yes birthdays should last as long as possible...
ReplyDelete