Our Family A Little Older

Our Family A Little Older

Our Family

Our Family
Holland decided to do a funny face picture without telling the rest of the family. This is my favorite picture!

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Chloe's Birthday!


Chloe turned 15 this year! Wow I am the Mom of a 15 year old!! She just got her learners permit and is so excited to learn to drive. I can't believe how old she is. How old I am. She is such a sweet girl and she is growing up so fast I can't keep up. We had to do Chloe's Birthday late this year again because of camp. We also had to split it up. We gave her the presents one night and then did the rest of the birthday another night. I know weird but Shawn's schedule dictated it and Chloe really wanted her presents. So we let her have them since she already had to wait an extra week for them. It was so fun to celebrate her birthday with her and we always love it when Shawn sings Happy Birthday at the top of his lungs. He is so loud and off key I think we should apologize to the neighbors.....lol! I love you my sweet Chloe!



We wrapped up a cell phone box with nothing in it as a little joke. Chloe wants a cell phone so bad she can taste it. She asks all the time for one. She has told us she is the only one in school that doesn't have one in hopes that will get it for her. NOPE!!

The CHI flat iron that Chloe has wanted for a very long time!

My sweet 15 year old in front of her cake.


We all love Dad's version of Happy Birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment