Our Family A Little Older

Our Family A Little Older

Our Family

Our Family
Holland decided to do a funny face picture without telling the rest of the family. This is my favorite picture!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Spring concerts

Chloe and Brittin both played in Spring concerts this year. Chloe was in a Jazz Band at school and she did amazingly well. I can't believe how much she improved just from having this class. She skipped a whole level in piano because of it. Even her teachers..both piano and Jazz Band teachers were amazed at her improvement. Her Jazz Band teacher told me that she didn't think Chloe was going to be able to handle the class at the beginning but Chloe stepped up and shocked all of us. She did so well. The only thing she really needs to work on now is not being so nervous playing for people. She likes to hide and play soft and that is reflected in the pictures. It was still so fun to see her play. She did so well and I am so proud of her!


Brittin had to give up her violin this year because they don't have an orchestra in school and we couldn't get her any lessons for a violin so she decided to change to flute. She has learned so much! I can't believe how good she is in just 1 year! My girls are so talented in music! I love hearing them practice. The music is so beautiful and brings so much joy in our house. I can't wait for the next year to see what more they accomplish.



No comments:

Post a Comment