Our Family A Little Older

Our Family A Little Older

Our Family

Our Family
Holland decided to do a funny face picture without telling the rest of the family. This is my favorite picture!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Chloe's piano recital


Chloe had her piano recital in June. She did so well! I love to hear her play. I love to go and see what she is working on and hear the music come together that she has practiced so hard. I had a serious proud Mom moment!

Chloe's piano teacher. Tamera. Side note look at the beautiful windows in this church. I love going to her recitals because they are in this cute little church and all the windows in their chapel are stained glass. It is breath taking.

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing girl! You must be so proud! I want you to know that I check your blog...lol Since you have it private I actually have to come here, it doesn't show up on google reader if you update it. haha! You are like one of 2 blogs I actually go to in order to check to see if there are any updates! =) I love ya that much! haha!

    ReplyDelete