Our Family A Little Older

Our Family A Little Older

Our Family

Our Family
Holland decided to do a funny face picture without telling the rest of the family. This is my favorite picture!

Friday, March 24, 2017

Blue and Gold Banquet

Tonight was the Blue and Gold Banquet for scouts.  Dominick and Shawn made a cake for it.  I wish I would have thought to get pictures of the process but I didn't even think about it.  I think mostly because they made the cake about 2 weeks early and put it in the freezer because Shawn wasn't going to be here for the banquet but we wanted him to be able to participate in it. Shawn decided the cake needed to be big.  My biggest cookie sheet big.  It was a lot of cake.  They made a missionary and Shawn spent a lot of time painting the foam plane he bought.  They both were really proud of their creation.  Dominick was so close to winning.  He came in a very close second.  Dominick also received 4 awards today.  It was a fun day and it is so fun for me to see him so happy with all of his friends.This really has turned into a great neighborhood and ward to live in.  I am happy here.


No comments:

Post a Comment