Our Family A Little Older

Our Family A Little Older

Our Family

Our Family
Holland decided to do a funny face picture without telling the rest of the family. This is my favorite picture!

Monday, March 20, 2017

My sweet Holland

On Saturday Holland had another voice performance.  She loves to sing and it shows.  She gets a song for a few weeks to practice and then they have all the kids perform for family and friends.  She sang Popular from Wicked.  She was amazing.  Her performance was so animated and fun.  I have watched it over and over.  She loves her lessons. I am so impressed with how much she has grown.  Her voice has improved tremendously.  After she was done a girl a lot younger than her got up.  She was really unsure of herself and the words to her song.  She tried twice but just couldn't get the timing right and burst into tears running off stage.  After they were able to get her to come back and sit with her friends, Holland told her she would go and stand up on stage with her so she wouldn't have to be alone.  She agreed and Holland and 2 others went up there with her.  She did great.  There was a point that she stopped and couldn't remember the words so her sister started lip sinking and stole the show for a brief moment so she could get her words back.  The acting her sister put into it was absolutely hilarious.  I wish I had recorded it because it was so good.  At the end Holland ran up and wrapped her arms around this little girl telling her how great she did.  I had tears in my eyes.  It was a moment I will never forget.  My sweet Holland and her love for others is a cherished trait.  I love this girl and all that she stands for.  She is such an example to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment