7 years ago
Monday, March 15, 2010
Funny Story
The other day I had to go to Walmart and the Dollar Store. I had Brittin, Holland, and Dominick with me. I made the mistake of going too close to dinner. Dumb I know but I did it anyway. When we came out of the Dollar store I asked the kids if they could make it through one more quick stop at Walmart. Holland started to answer with "I am starving to death but," this is when I cut her off and said..."You are not starving to death." She quickly cut me off and in a most irritated voice proceeded to say..."Mother! You destroyed my question! It isn't nice to get in people ways when they are talking. It hurts their feelings. I was trying to tell you that I am starving to death, but I will be ok." I laughed and said ok. My little comic relief is at it again. And I guess I need to work on not getting in peoples ways when they are talking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment